Thursday, July 30, 2015

Blog Entry #3: Feels At 3AM




I don't know what's going to be the outcome of this post but I can't sleep with all these feels.

LOL!!!

So, I've been listening to Grow Old With You awhile ago. And, no, Not the Adam Sandler version but the KathNiel (Kathryn Bernardo & Daniel Padilla) version. So, now, I think that you guys are going to know about my fangirling life. Hahaha! 


But, actually, While I was watching the video, I felt something. I don't know what or why. I mean, I've watched the video like a million times already but this is like the first time that I actually got something out of it. And.. I didn't know what it is. Or maybe, I do know but it's just so hard to explain.

Upon watching the video, I saw how Daniel looked at Kathryn and then I asked myself, “Is that how you stare at a girl you love? Someone you truly care about?”

Maybe you think that I'm exaggerating. Maybe you wouldn't understand it because maybe you're a KathNiel hater. Maybe you don't even know them. But, no worries! I'll attach the video here. And when you watch it, please be the judge. Please look at how Daniel stared at her. Am I making sense? I don't know. Maybe you're thinking of me as a “crazy fan” but no, setting aside my fangirling right now. 
 It's not about me being a fan, it's about me being an observant.

I desperately want to make sense right now. I can't explain the feels right know. It's too much. It's not just kilig. It's something deeper than that. 

I just want to know... How does it feel to have a guy, stare at you like that? 
Is it awkward? I'm sure it is.

How does it feel like to have a guy sing his heart out for you in front of so many people?

How does it feel to have someone―at least someone to show you that they care? That they want to cheer you up?

Do you guys know how that feels?

If you do, then you're lucky.



I don't know if this made sense. I hope it did because somehow, it did make sense to me. 

Maybe I'm acting like a really crazy & weird person right now.

Now, you know a bit of what I'm thinking at this kind of hour.

My feels at 3AM.



If you're searching for the video that I'm talking about, here it is. 

Watch & tell me if you had the same feels after watching it. ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment