Saturday, July 25, 2015

Fashion 101: Simple with a Twist.


Hi guys! It's been awhile!!! 
It is finally Summer in Japan and I couldn't be more happier! I'm much more comfortable with working on my #OOTDs in Summer than Winter. LOL!

I've actually started to post #OOTDs in my Instagram account. If you want to check it out, here's my Instagram username; @impatsalanguit


Buuuut, I'll still post some here sooo here it is!


I'm not really the kind of person who wears layers of clothes and stuff. My style is basically simple.
But when I'm not lazy, I find a way to make it a little more interesting. 

Metalic Jewelry Tattoos!


To make a simple outfit shine you have to make efforts. Haha! Why not try using Metalic Jewelry Tattoos? 
It's absolutely one of the trends right now. It helps making a simple outfit fab.

Don't worry! It's temporary and you can erase it with a cleansing oil. ;)

I only used a few in the picture above but I have lots here. LOL! 
Probably saving it for the next #OOTDs.

And lastly....

Can't end this without a selfie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment