Saturday, August 1, 2015

Travel Diaries: Boracay 2011









Travel throwback!!! It's been 4 year since we came to Boracay, it was a super fun yet the trip was short.



Trivia: We were supposed to stay in Boracay for 4 days & 3 nights but long story short, we got left by the plane so instead of 4 days, it was just 3 days. LOL



It was my first time to go to Boracay so I was so so so excited!!!



Another trivia: My cousin kept bugging me to wear two-piece but since I'm shy & awkward (and also just 10 years old turning 11 at that time.) I was a little off with that idea but she was persistent so I just wore it and put a t-shirt  and a short so it won't be seen. HAHA! 



So this is my cutie baby bro who is not so baby right now. (He's 5 years old.)


And, of course, BANANA BOAT!!! God. I was so scared and I was holding tightly, haha. It was like I was holding up for my dear life. Seriously, guys, you should try it! It's so much fun!!!

PS I didn't got knock out of the banana but my two ates did. 

  
That's me, walking alone... watching the sunset.


You can't argue with me here, It's so damn beautiful.


Oh, and, yeah, I had an early birthday celebration there. YIPEE!

It's fun, really. But, I didn't get a chance to experience different things & adventures because I was too young for some of it but hopefully soon. :)

The last thing that I'm about to say is, wait for me... because I'm going back there, soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment