Sunday, August 30, 2015

Fashion 101: Leather Jackets



So, as you guys know, we went to Yamagata last week and I was not really supposed to wear leather jacket. But I figured that it might be cold at the train so I brought it. 

Little did I know that I'll be using it for the whooole stay. :)

DAY 1





I was just actually wearing a tee (which says "nerd".)  underneath the leather jacket so that's why I thought the I should bring a jacket.

DAY 2 


Trivia: was sick when we went to Kamo Aquarium and my mama gave me weird stares when I ask her to take a pic of me. LOL! 

DAY 3 







You can never go wrong with plain white t-shirt & leather jacket. Trust me!

DAY 4 






Hanging crop top + sweatpants = perfect combination! ❤


Wondering what shoes was I wearing the whole trip? (Yep, it was all the same because there was no longer room to bring another one. HAHA!)

Adidas Derby Women's Leather Shoes (NEO) 

Don't really know if that's what it's called but whatever hahaha. 


So, that's it! Been leather lovin' the whole trip! Haha.


xo, Pat ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment