Sunday, August 30, 2015

Travel Diaries: Yamagata 2015




Hooray!!! We just got home on the 23rd & sorry it took me days to post it here. 
I'm still recovering because I miss the place so much!!!

Just in case you're wondering where Yamagata is, here's a map.

The red mark's where Yamagata is. 
 We stayed there for 4 days & 3 nights; I actually thought it was going to be long, turns out it was super fast that I can't believe that I'm in Tokyo right now.



Okay, so for the first day, the train leaves at 12:31 noon & luckily we weren't late like we were on our very first trip. And, yes, you're right. This was our 2nd time in Yamagata. The first time was around January, 2 years ago, wherein it was snowing and we barely got out of the hotel because it was super cold. Waaaayyy colder than Tokyo.

August 20,2015 | 12:24 noon 

So this is the first train that we had to ride that day and it took 3 hours from Tokyo to Niigata.
And from Niigata, we had to transfer to another train (which also took 3 hours.) to finally reach Sakata City. Our destination.
(Don't freak out. Sakata City is in Yamagata, too. Btw.)
I didn't get a picture of the train that we rode to go to Sakata but I've got pictures of the view, which is.... the sea. ❤

 

Don't you just love riding seeing this beautiful view while sitting comfortably in a bullet train? Aaahhh. I miss the feeling! 


August 21, 2015 | 11:28 AM 

On our 2nd day, we decided to go to "Kamo Aquarium". Which was a 1 hour-drive from Sakata City.

Here are some pics that I got from there:

     
 



 
 
  
 
 



JELLYFISHES!!!!!!!!!!

 
 



And lastly, The Sea Lion Show! 
Jiichan!
 
 
 

I really enjoyed seeing everything there! I was hoping that I could see a dolphin but, sadly, there was none. :( Nonetheless, I really enjoyed it!


August 22, 2015 | 11:06 AM  

So for this day, we went roadtrippin' in the morning and after that, we went to Sakata Sankyo Soko (or Sakata Sankyo Storehouse), which was one of the sightseeing in Sakata City.

So this pictures are from the roadtrip:










Gotta love green!!!


Next is from Sankyo Soko:










August 23, 2015 | around 11:00 AM 

Last day!!! :(
The train leaves at 3:51 PM so we still had a little time to go somewhere. LOL! 










After having lunch, we went to Hiyoriyama Koen. And it was sooooo beautiful!

It was so green and it was sooo hot. Haha!

After that, we went straight to the station and waited for the train.  Aggghhh! Sepanx!!!

Missing Yamagata so muuuuch! I really really wanna go back soon.

Oh, and, wondering where my #OOTDs are? Wait for my next post! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment