Monday, August 17, 2015

Weekly Picks #1





So, it's the start of another week which also means that some of us (more specifically, me...) will be going back to school soon. urgh! 

Actually, I haven't gotten out of the house since the summer vacation. Sad right? But this week, we'll be going to Yamagata!!! (It's a place here in Japan. It's the province of my step-dad.) and by we, I mean, us... the family.

So this week I made this to-have list (?) I don't know. LOL 

But it's my personal picks of what I should have with me the whooooole week.





1) Nivea Sunscreen

You absolutely can't deny the fact that this is a super must! It's summer and it's hot (of course.) So you really really need something to protect your skin.
I used to have one when I was in the Philippines but I don't think this is the exact one. But it's something like it so, yeah. I actually do not have one yet so I might have to rush to the shops tomorrow.


2) Maybeline Lashionista Mascara


A lot of girls are obsessed with getting the perfect eyebrow but I'm much more obsessed with getting good eyelashes so this is a must for me. It makes my eyelashes longer than it actually is. Talk about magic!


4) White High Neck Ribbed Crop Top 

Hot weather calls for this!
Absolutely perfect with high-waist shorts & long cardigan. ;)


5) White Sneakers

Okay, okay. I am a little obsessed with white stuffs these past few weeks. And because of that, I've been using my white sneakers all the time. So I guess that's why this is a must have.


6) The Last Summer of Us by Maggie Harcourt


So, I've been reading these book for the 4th time and I still can't get enough of it. It's so beautiful & meaningful. I would actually post a book review soon so wait for it! 




And that's it!!! Hopefully we'll all spend this week wisely & happily!

Mwah! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment