Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Song Obsession: Wake Up by The Vamps









Before anything else, Can I just say how proud I am of these boys?

 I'm so SUPER PROUD!!!

Super duper proud of how far they've gotten. ❤

I am emotional...




And, so, today the music video of their newest single― Wake Up― was finally released!!!



Let me give you reasons to watch their newest music video:

First, We have Brooklyn Beckham, The Tide and of course, The Vamps all in one music video!



OMGGGG!!!




Feel like watching it now, yeah?




Second, the song is amazing PERFECT. 



Yup! Feels. Lots of it.




Third, Connor's Solooooo ❤ 

Are you a Connor Girl?

Well, guess what, girl? CONNOR HAS A SOLO!





Fourth, every freaking thing about the video is PERFECT. 




Giving it tons of 10!!!!




Still not convinced to watch it?


 WATCH IT!!!






Anyways, I can't wait to buy their newest album aaannndd THEY'RE GOING TO HAVE A CONCERT IN TOKYO NEXT YEAR!!!!





Well, I'm still not sure if I'll be able go but I will keep on hoping.

Yup... Just keep hoping...... and saving money for the ticket.





But for the meantime, Grab a copy of their new album,



And, also, if you're wondering about where and when are the tours of The Vamps, click here to see the list.



Lastly, DO NOT FORGET TO WATCH THEIR NEWEST MUSIC VIDEO:


It's the bomb! 



So, Wake Up is probably going to be my Song Obsession for the whole 2015 and 2016. LOL (but, it still might be so yeah.)




No comments:

Post a Comment