Thursday, May 5, 2016

Fashion 101: GRAY




Hi guys!!!

I definitely missed you & blogging! Sorry it took me awhile to post something here again but I'm soooo back.

It's finally the time of the year again when I feel the need to dress up. Lol. My fave seasons are herećƒ¼ Spring/Summer.









A few fashion blog updates before, I shared how my style is always just basic. I focus more on the little details like, accessories. And this style, of course, is no different.





It's always tricky to style an oversize dress. My advice? Embrace it. Also, don't forget to balance it out with the right accessories and shoes.

Focus on the little details because sometimes that is what's important (and it's what people notices more *wink*.)


Till next time, loves!!!



xoxo,
Miss P



No comments:

Post a Comment