Friday, January 15, 2016

Hello 2016!



                         
© to the owner.
                    





Hello guys!!! I know it's a bit late and all but just wishing y'all a happy new year!

Hope that your 2016 started off great. ;) 

So, I know it's been awhile and I am REALLY sorry that I wasn't able to post more. It's just that my keyboard got broken ―technically, is still broken― and I couldn't do anything about it. I feel weird about writing a blog post on a phone but, yup, that's exactly what I'm doing right now. 

Soooo, how's your 2016 so far? Hope it's great. 

I know you're not asking and you probably don't care at all. But, just in case...

My 2016 started off great. And honestly, I do have high hopes for this year. (Please don't fail me, Papa God.) 




The first few months of my 2016 is also pretty eventful. 

Here are the reasons why:

1) I'm graduating from Junior High and I'm finally saying good bye to my school. Yes. finally. About time. (P.S not everyone in my current school is terrible. Just the most of them. LOL) 

2) With an ending comes a new beginning. So that means that I'm off to start my journey at Senior High and yup, I am hoping for the best-est.

3) uhmm...... Something. Something that I do not know (or remember) obviously. :P

So basically, that's it!



I'm sure y'all want me to keep posting sooooooo....


I won't.


I mean, I might. Who knows, right? ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment