Monday, October 24, 2016

Blog Entry #8: 16 things that I want to do now that I'm 16








I just turned 16!!!! Is it a big event? Nah, I don't really know but I've got a list of things that I want to do now that I'm 16.


The best part? 
I'm sharing it with y'all. ;)

-

1. Try and make more friends.
Try. It doesn't mean that I actually have to. Lol kidding aside, I've always been awkward with making friends. I never make the first move. But, since that didn't work out here in Japan. I guess I have to make adjustments. (So ako pa magaadjust, teh?)

2. Love life and not lovelife.
LOL. I need to start having a good relationship with life before anything else. It's important, I guess.
Life will love you if you'll love it!

3. Worry about the future less than I'm worrying about it now.
I've been so future-minded these past few months. Always worrying about college and all those stuff. I mean, I like worrying. Worrying keeps me alert about it. But I also don't want to over-stress myself. I've got to learn how to chill for goodness sake.

4. Improve the grades.
Actually, they're not that bad. (Haven't received the official grades yet, just assuming). I mean, I think it's good. But, in order to get into good universities, I have to bring it to the best. Since 2nd year or 11th year grades are really kind of important. (See this? worrying too much again).

5. Make time for blogging.
I've been so M.I.A last year and I don't want that happening again. I've missed it soooo much. And let's hope that your pretty,crazy, & weird blogger will get her ass up and not be lazy about this ever again.

6. Be more healthy.
You know what, I'm just gonna leave it right there, :P

7.  Cut off people who are toxic.
Quite important since I don't think I actually have time for them.

8. Get it on with the top priorities.
Which are as of now, School, Life & Self.

9. Be mature but not too much.
There are certain times where I'd have to deal with pretty serious things and of course that is something that needs maturity but I also don't want to get too much for I don't really want to be too uptight.

10. Be more organized.
For a messy person such as myself, this is quite hard. But, I've always been kind of attracted to some of the interior designing stuff that I see in Daiso or in malls so I want to actually put that attraction to test by organizing my room. 

11. Save money.
I have been doing well about this lately since I'm not that into the expensive stuff. And if I do spend money, it's mostly for food or books. 

12. Try and get some part-time job.
This is still a part of that saving money thing-y. Blogging is more of a hobby now than a job so I need to get a job. And I think work experience will extremely be helpful to me in some ways.

13. Keep in touch with my relatives in the Philippines more.
Well, I have been in touch with them. Just not as much as I wanted and planned to. I want to check on them regularly especially my grandparents. It's important for me to know how they're doing.

14. Be more fit.
I did gain weight these past few months and it has been very noticeable, apparently. So, I want to be healthy fit now that I'm 16 because I'm not getting any younger. (what my mom always says).

15. Take care of my body more.
Now that I'm getting a bit older, my body of course is being more mature so I have to take good care of my hygiene and start taking it seriously. Haha!

16. Get some sleep more.
And in that note, buh-bye. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment