Monday, April 3, 2017

Blog Entry #9: 5 things you probably didn't know about me







Hello everyone!!! It's been awhile since my last post and I am so sorry about that. I've been busy lazy. LOL but seriously I've totally run out of ideas. SMH

Anyway, I don't know if you even care about actually knowing me but, you know, just in case. I've put together 5 things that you probably didn't know about me:



1. I'm a picky eater. Ever since I was a kid I don't usually just jump at whatever's on the table. I sit on the chair, take a great look on what's there and then sit back and wait patiently if I don't see my fave food. Because of this though, a lot of people always tries to give me new food and I used to look at my mom for help because I know she's going to save me. Hold on. Did I say, I used to? Well, I meant, I still do.


2. I was an active kid. For those who actually knew me since I was a kid, you've probably already noticed how different I am from before. I was so competitive and I always join contests (and win them, of course.) I was just not scared to try things. That's actually one of the things I miss about being a kid.


3. I am the Little Miss Mcdonald's 2005 winner. Yes, there is such thing. And I have proof on my grandparents' house in the Philippines. There's like this huge frame of the journey of being the champion with a large picture and my sash. Oh, those were the days.


4. I loved Betty & Veronica comics. I think I still do but I rarely buy them anymore and I always get pissed because there's like a hundreds of it and the bookstore where I buy them don't actually have them all so I ended up skipping so much. I really love it, though. I could finish one book in one day.


5. I have stories on Wattpad. If you don't know what Wattpad is then where the hell have you been? How can you not know Wattpad? Well anyway, I do have stories on Wattpad. Stories that I am half proud of and half ashamed of. HAHA! It was 2013 or 2014 when I started it and there's just too much cringe. Anyway, I haven't finished writing my story which by the way, has around 97k reads. Yup, that much! Hopefully I'll find an inspiration and motivation to finish it. 



There you have it!!! 

If you noticed how I cut it short then boy are you so smart! Actually, it was supposed to be 10 things that you didn't know about me but I won't expose myself that much. :P

Also, if you're wondering about what my Wattpad account is.... don't even bother. Believe me, I'll be saving you from the cringe-worthy read. 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete