Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Blog Post #10: Seventeen Truths




Hello guys!!! I'm seventeen!!!!


-end of post-




Joke!
To be perfectly honest, I have no clue what to write here. Turning seventeen isn't exactly a big life changing event where I can tell you so much about what happened because nothing actually happened.

Still, I'm determined to post a birthday blog because it has sort of become a tradition. Anyway, the plan was to actually film a video but I haven't exactly gotten the time to film yet but it is happening sometime soon. 

10 truths & 7 dares... soon.

  For now though, here are seventeen truths from questions I have found online since the questions that I'm going to have to answer from the video will come from my friends and my family. I thought I should at least answer questions that I actually do want to answer and not because I'm going to be forced to for the video. Haha!

This are all honest answers! Cross my heart! =P

1. What was the last thing you searched for on your phone?
-Truth or Dare Questions

2. Have you ever farted in an elevator?
-I probably have.

3. Have you ever asked someone out?
-I actually have not. Lol.

4. Have you ever had a crush on a person at least 10 years older than you?
-Yes! Some actors duuuhhh.

5. Did you have imaginary friends growing up?
-I still have imaginary friends up to this day. :)

6. What was your most embarrassing moment in public?
-There was this one time where I was out with my mom and my cousins and we sort of got separated and there was this guy who looked a lot like my cousin (who's a guy) from the back view so I sort of grabbed his hands and pulled him only to realize that it wasn't actually him. O M G! Upon realizing, I ran away from him and never told a soul about what happened ever since because I was afraid to be made fun of. Well, it seems like it's out in the open now.

7. Has a crush ever found out that you liked them and turned you down?
-To be honest, I've never actually admitted to someone I have a crush on that I have crush on them. But, you know, since your friends know, there's always moments where they'll tease you with him and he's sort of not into it. I don't know if that's the same as being turned down but I was sure glad I never confessed.

8. Do you ever talk to yourself in the mirror?
-Only every time! (◡‿◡✿)

9. What was the worst score you've ever gotten on a test? 
-When I first went to a Japanese school they had a short quiz on Civics and since it's Japanese and I really did not know anything at that moment, my score was... 0.

10. If you had to kiss any Disney Character, who would it be?
-Troy Bolton, Christopher Wilde, Aladdin, Flynn Rider. Hehe.

11. Do you secretly love Twilight? 
-Well, I haven't read the books but I wouldn't completely turn down a Twilight movie marathon.

12. Have you ever pretended to be sick to get out of anything?
-All the time! ✌(-‿-)✌

13. Do you write on a diary?
-I've always wanted to! I've lost count of how many diaries I used to own and that we're not filled up until the end.  I just really get frustrated with my handwriting.

14. What is something you've done to try to be cooler?
-I tried the "aesthetic/artsy feed goals" thing on Instagram. Didn't really last long. Basically, It was just too much work for me. 

15. Do you have a security blanket? 
-No, I don't. I do have a security pillow. Is that a thing?

16. What's the most embarrassing thing you've said or done in front of someone you like?
-I tried to show off with this leg trick something (honestly don't remember or know what I wast trying to pull of.) and ended up on crashing to the ground. He and his friends laughed at me, btw. Who wouldn't?

17. What are you most thankful for this year?
-People who have stuck with me during my distant phases which I believe I had lots this year. To those people, thank you so much! <3

18. Did you purposely add an 18th question because you wanted to mess with the one who's reading this?
-Yes. Yes, I did.


I survived! I don't know if people are still reading my blog since it's not that active but I find deep comfort in thinking that there are so if someone is reading this? Thank you. You're a huge part of my 17th no matter how weird that sounds.


No comments:

Post a Comment